Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Start new topicStart new topic
> DK Vine on Patreon, Donate some money, get weekly rewards!
Chad
post Oct 24 2015, 02:56 PM
Post #1

Queen Banana Bird

I'm about to collapse into a pile of organic material, but our Patreon is finally live! We're already off to a great start, but please let us know if you'd like to join up in theory, but have reservations. We'd also love to hear your thoughts about the campaign, milestones, and rewards.

For more about the campaign, the first hour of this Kongversation details the rewards, milestones, and surrounding philosophies behind each.

Donate and get yourself some rewards on the official DK Vine Patreon!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The_acz
post Oct 24 2015, 03:06 PM
Post #2

MIWAFYH

Already posted this in the kongversation thread, but I decided to just go ahead and donate $10 for the first month. You guys deserve it. Also I'm thinking you guys might want to reconsider the kongvention to maybe a future kickstarter, but what do I know. Anyway, Congrats on already having a total of $95 so far! approve.gif approve.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
The Saf
post Oct 24 2015, 04:57 PM
Post #3

Resident DKU Legal Expert

You know what? It's great that you guys are trying to make this place run self sufficiently. The reality of the situation is that projects such as DK cost resource to maintain and expand and, you know, good on you for finally taking the bull by the horns. It's not as though you don't have an impressive resume, a solid opening record with the weekly Kongversations, and concrete plans to roll out this multimedia empire to the next level. It's not premature or miserly of you to be rolling this, I not only approve, but I am proud for both of you.

I have suggestions, and I think maybe other people would too, which you are soliciting. I guess there's time enough later to discuss details. Right now I'm speculating - will The Vine come back? In my mind, that is as far as I'll dare hope. But who knows the future, eh? Maybe Hyle can quit his job in 2017. This is Day 1 of thousands.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
HappyBob
post Oct 24 2015, 07:43 PM
Post #4

Queen Banana Bird

I'd like to ask a personal favour to you all: if you're on the fence about this; if you're financially uncertain; if the rewards aren't enough to appeal to you... give a dollar. It's a symbolic show of support, but that small vote of confidence - especially at this fragile early stage - will mean the world.

The $10 tier pretty much sells itself, I think. It's extraordinarily little money for a lot of bonus entertainment; not so much a donation as a straight-up worthy transaction.

That said: to anybody who truly considers DK Vine an important part of their lives, I cannot recommend the $25 tier strongly enough.

For the last year or so, it's been an enormous joy to be a part of the DK Vine staff chat. That ongoing Skype conversation been the warmest, most welcoming of places; a 24/7 channel for sharing excitement; for brainstorming ideas; for supporting one another through shitty times; for simply goofing off with friends. Sometimes it's just a passive distraction during that spare minute on the bus. Other times, you may find yourself absorbed for hours. No matter what your involvement, active or passive, its simple presence never fails to lift the spirits.

The Inner Circle is a way of extending this wonderful sense of belonging to those who care about the site the most. Chad and Hyle are extraordinarily good people to have in your lives, through good times and bad. It's well and truly worth your while.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Grunt Von Veisaton
post Oct 24 2015, 07:56 PM
Post #5

Kong Family Helper

Shut up and take my 25 dollars which I have just donated! YOU'RE WELCOME!
[size=7][i]"Curse you , El Taco-Man!You can make fun of my weight,You can foil my plans,But when you ate my last bag of pork rinds, you went too far!"
-Grunt Von Veisaton
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Slush
post Oct 24 2015, 07:56 PM
Post #6

Queen Banana Bird

To all those who are on the fence and want to contribute now or in the future, let me assure you that we wouldn't be taking this step if we were doing it lightly. We're fully committed to using this to make DK Vine the best its ever been. Hell, if it's successful enough DK Vine could be my career. We're going to bust our asses to make sure any rewards given out or milestones met will be worth your money and time. Money always makes things weird, so we hope none of you think of us as horrendous sellouts. With a few exceptions (Silverbackers, the occasional PayPal donation), we've been doing this out-of-pocket for 16 years in the margins of our free time. Last year I had an epiphany on the Kongversation that I wanted to do this for a living. While it could be some time before we hit THAT goal, this will definitely make DK Vine better than it's ever been.

And if you can't become a Patron right now, I understand! We don't ever want to feel like we're badgering or pressuring people to do so. That sucks. That would RUIN DK Vine. We are going to be working twice of triple as hard now in order to earn this trust, so please understand... and thank you.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
FunkyDude
post Oct 24 2015, 08:16 PM
Post #7

Kong Family Helper

Fourteen years I've spent visiting this place, oftentimes daily, and I come back for a reason. Yeah, I'll bite without hesitation. To begin with, have five dollars, with love.

When I move to a full-time job in January, this amount shall be increased.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
TheMasterDS
post Oct 24 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #8

Master of Banana Coin

I gave you 1 dollar.
Ghoooooost
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
The_acz
post Oct 24 2015, 09:23 PM
Post #9

MIWAFYH

Even though I'm comfortable right now donating $10 to you guys, I'm really hoping to increase to $25 in the future, or at least for 1 month during E3 time because I really want to see what the inner circle looks like during that beautiful time of the year. Anyway, CONGRATS ON REACHING THE FIRST MILESTONE! Enjoy that Soundcloud Pro account. I'm going to have to start listening to the vine more now that we're getting a bit closer to that milestone now.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Scraps69
post Oct 24 2015, 09:37 PM
Post #10

Kong Fuck Shit Doowiteh Enniweh

I'll just repeat HappyBob's sentiments - while I'm not on the group chat with the DKVine staffers I have personally had the pleasure of having intimate discussions with a few of them. And they're wonderful people. Lets just say that my relationships on the DKVine Forum is far different to the ones on Skype...

At the moment I've had a whirlwind of circumstances and the $AUD is much weaker against US at the moment making it prohibitive for me to splash that $25 per month at the moment...

EDIT: What about big PATRON .jpg's under our avatars? Different colours for different reward tiers. Or different Diddy Kong shirt stars.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Sey
post Oct 24 2015, 09:42 PM
Post #11

Brother Bear

I'm a little bit confused about this Patreon shit lads. It goes without saying that after the past 6 months of reintegration with the community I'll be donating as much as I can month-to-month, it's the least you deserve... But I'm not quite sure I get how the system works. For example, if I paid $40 for the WBBIB tier one month, could I slide it back down the 25 the next month? Or would I be locked in on a fixed contract for $40 for a certain amount of time? Sorry lads, just need that bit cleared up.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Mametchi
post Oct 24 2015, 09:58 PM
Post #12

Kong Family Helper

I can gladly explain a bit about that, since I know a lot from experience.

Yeah, you can freely go up and down for the rewards, just know that Patreon is kinda bad at informing the user of when you change amounts, so, well, inform Chad and Hyle if you changed so your reward can be properly adjusted.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
emayer
post Oct 24 2015, 10:45 PM
Post #13

Video Game Hero

I think the most exciting part of all of this for me is the possibility of The Vine escaping its development limbo. I hope we get there!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 25 2015, 12:29 AM
Post #14

Queen Banana Bird

QUOTE(Sey it Loud @ Oct 24 2015, 11:42 PM) *

I'm a little bit confused about this Patreon shit lads. It goes without saying that after the past 6 months of reintegration with the community I'll be donating as much as I can month-to-month, it's the least you deserve... But I'm not quite sure I get how the system works. For example, if I paid $40 for the WBBIB tier one month, could I slide it back down the 25 the next month? Or would I be locked in on a fixed contract for $40 for a certain amount of time? Sorry lads, just need that bit cleared up.

Yeah, as Mametchi said, you're not locked in. We expected a bit of this, which is why the tier is a bit up there. Enough to mostly cover the cost if you back out shortly thereafter. Of course, it would be nice if you didn't, say, go from $40 down to $1 after your reward's been gathered. But if that's what you can afford and it's preferable than spreading it out over a few months, you're free to do so!

One of the nice things about Patreon is that it's an ongoing campaign, and it can evolve over time. If shifts need to happen to make some things more reasonable, or introduce or adjust the tiers, we can do so. And similarly, you have complete freedom to respond to any adjustments with your wallet. Up OR down, depending on how you feel.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
TheReloader
post Oct 25 2015, 12:43 AM
Post #15

MIWAFYH

• will Twitch KV/ KV LIVE!!!! be accompanied with a webcam feed?
• suggestion: add live call-in for DK LIVE!!!!!!
• change the name from KV LIVE to "The Donkey Show".
• how large is that WBBIB poster? Can it be ordered larger?
• how much to bring back the poDKast?
• I thought the Kongvention was set... Like two years from now.

• there's huge opportunity for a tier between $10 and $20. But for what, who knows? In my opinion, there's a drop off in the CBA after $10, you guys should figure out a way to mitigate that.
Did ruu rike it?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Sparky Z
post Oct 25 2015, 12:45 AM
Post #16

Kong Family Helper

Okay, everyone. Our goal is to donate as much as we can until Hyle quits his job, then drop all our donations to $1.

Seriously though, I just signed myself up for $10. I may increase that after taking a closer look at my finances, but $10 is a no-brainer.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
The_acz
post Oct 25 2015, 12:56 AM
Post #17

MIWAFYH

QUOTE(Scraps69 @ Oct 24 2015, 08:37 PM) *

What about big PATRON .jpg's under our avatars? Different colours for different reward tiers. Or different Diddy Kong shirt stars.

I Second this. I think getting a special little Diddy Shirt Badge based off different tiers and colors would be cool.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 25 2015, 12:58 AM
Post #18

Queen Banana Bird

Cheers, Sparky! Awesome seeing you around!

QUOTE(TheReloader @ Oct 25 2015, 02:43 AM) *
• will Twitch KV/ KV LIVE!!!! be accompanied with a webcam feed?
It's certainly not being ruled out! There's lots we could do, and we certainly plan to experiment with the format over time. Webcams will naturally be part of that experimentation.

• suggestion: add live call-in for DK LIVE!!!!!!
That's quite a suggestion! I think our hotline would allow for that capability, but we'd need to do some testing first. Again, worthy of exploration!

• change the name from KV LIVE to "The Donkey Show".
We'll get back to you... (possibly a lie)

• how large is that WBBIB poster? Can it be ordered larger?
Default will be 18" x 24", which is similar to the size we used at E3. We'll need to check with our supplier to find out whether a larger size is available. If it is, are you willing to donate a little extra above $40 for one month to compensate, then drop it back down?

• how much to bring back the poDKast?
Since the PoDKast is in the rest of the volunteer staff's hands, we didn't involve it. We tried to keep it explicitly in the realm of things Hyle and I can deliver ourselves, barring of course the items from Matt and Alastair that were volunteered sight-unseen. There were some other staff volunteerings that we may be folding in later. If we ever worked the PoDKast into this, we'd need to make sure a plan for completion and continuation was firmly in place, similar to our KV schedule. Right now, I don't think such a plan exists.

• I thought the Kongvention was set... Like two years from now.
Hah, what you're thinking of are the proactive go-getting machinations of MF Wolfe. Whatever he's got up his sleeve isn't directly affiliated with this Patreon, but if he moves forward in a serious way we'd love to collaborate.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Scraps69
post Oct 25 2015, 02:27 AM
Post #19

Kong Fuck Shit Doowiteh Enniweh

Before you invest in Soundcloud, can I just ask whether anyone actually uses Soundcloud? It seems like an unnecessary tier when you've already got so many mediums to deliver the show.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Agent Ape
post Oct 25 2015, 02:57 AM
Post #20

Brother Bear

I followed DK Vine on SoundCloud before it was cool.

IPB Image

Also I like SoundCloud mostly because I post all my music there and it's strictly audio. I do like their "comment at specific points" thing too. SoundCloud does have somewhat of an audience but it's mostly used by music-makey whatsits. I wish more people used it because it really is a nice platform for sharing audio and I could definitely see people who do analytical writeups on the Kongversation episodes appreciating the "comment at specific points" feature at the very least.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
SurrealBrain
post Oct 25 2015, 03:55 AM
Post #21

Animal Buddy

How much should I donate for a non-DKU neon head? *evil face*
[img]http://i.imgur.com/sgkLdD0m.jpg[/img]
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
HappyBob
post Oct 25 2015, 04:14 AM
Post #22

Queen Banana Bird

To keep things thematically consistent, what if a non-neon selection were limited specifically to a certain type of male character actor aged 40+? If, say, from $40 a month up, you could take your pick from...
  • Eric Roberts
  • Garry Shandling
  • Michael McKean
  • Ray Wise
  • Tom Braidwood
(I definitely agree rewards should extend in some way to the forum, incidentally.)
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Agent Ape
post Oct 25 2015, 04:27 AM
Post #23

Brother Bear

I would totally take Eric Roberts, he voiced Duffy the talking cat in my favorite B-movie "A Talking Cat!?!" why is this not already a thing.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 25 2015, 07:17 AM
Post #24

Queen Banana Bird

I can't believe we have another "A Talking Cat" fan on the forum! If it's Janell's turn to decide what to watch and she takes too long, I'll start playing it off our media server at a random point. Nothing compels her to make a choice faster than hearing Eric Roberts question his entire career by way of voicing Duffy. It's fantastic.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Agent Ape
post Oct 25 2015, 07:44 AM
Post #25

Brother Bear

"I can reply to this, but only once. It's the rules." Have you guys seen An Easter Bunny Puppy as well? It's the same director and was recorded on the same set a week after they recorded that one and it's pretty amazing and uses the exact same soundtrack and establishing .JPEGs. Not quite A Talking Cat!?! amazing, but pretty amazing. It doesn't have Eric Roberts unfortunately, but...

Everyone go watch these movies if you like making fun of terrible things, you will find a new thing to nitpick every time all with that sleek Adobe Aftereffects Preset shine in every special effect.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 25 2015, 10:02 AM
Post #26

Queen Banana Bird

Hey everyone! One quick update to our rewards tier. We accidentally left one off that was detailed on the podcast, and it's now been added: For a $2 donation, you will receive the Kongversaion Early Bird Special!

Patrons at this level will be emailed a link to The Kongversation’s YouTube posting as a private video, a day before its normal public release. And of course, this includes all previous rewards.

If you've already donated, you should be receiving a Patreon message to this effect soon.

Massive thanks to everybody that trusted us enough to deliver on all this, and demonstrated that trust with Actual Money! We won't let you down!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
TheMasterDS
post Oct 25 2015, 10:52 AM
Post #27

Master of Banana Coin

Yeah, Live Call Ins are better than talking to the chat. I was just on a Patreon Hangout the other day actually. I give 1 dollar an episode to my favorite Heroes of the Storm podcast. It's a common thing to do with patrons as I understand it. What's not common is holding that for a month.

Let me tell you though, honest opinion, if no one could listen to the thing other than other ITN patreons for a month it'd be much less cool to phone in. Part of the appeal of phoning in is gaining access to an audience we don't typically have. That's lost if you hold it for a month.
Ghoooooost
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 25 2015, 12:12 PM
Post #28

Queen Banana Bird

Good notes, Master. We added the month exclusivity thinking it would appeal more to those that paid for it, but we're certainly willing to hear arguments to the contrary. If nobody really cares when it's posted, we can definitely tighten up the post schedule.

Can you describe a bit more about how the call-ins are structured on the show's you've seen? Do they have a screener of any sort, or is the random nature of it part of the fun?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Katzii
post Oct 25 2015, 01:36 PM
Post #29

Video Game Hero

I'm glad this is happening with the idea of continuing to expand the site! When I get on a computer I'll definitely be looking into this further and get donating, even if it's only a little smile.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
TheMasterDS
post Oct 25 2015, 03:34 PM
Post #30

Master of Banana Coin

Here's what their format was:

Post a skype name on the patreon where only patreons can see. I don't know if you can limit the people who see the skype name to just whatever level you want, it might have to be honors system that they meet the level slash continue to meet the level.

Patreons add the skype user in skype, the podcasters accept the contacts.

They muted all the skype noises so that people can just call in endlessly. People spam calls until they're picked up on and then maybe talk for around 10 minutes each. You might want to make that longer based on demand, especially if you keep it at the high dollar amount.

The whole thing is streamed on Twitch live which they do for all podcast recordings and posted soon after.

Oh, you can also listen to my call! Here it is! I probably talked a little too long in some spots, heh. Need to remember to stop talking more next time. There's also a vod of it if you wanna see what the livestream looked like. Don't ask me why it's unlisted, probably just an oversight or part of the process. It's a busy time right now for them what with Blizzcon and weddings.
Ghoooooost
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
The Saf
post Oct 25 2015, 03:59 PM
Post #31

Yeah, I'd love to see the sort of system DS is describing for call-ins during live shows. It's a fun format on other streaming shows I've watched.

Something I'd like to suggest, especially for the Live! episodes, is that when the show is posted to Youtube, the chatroom display is in the video and it shows the chat progression as it happened. Would probably easiest to be like a screen recording of the Twitch window, but you know, that would make for an impressive archive.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Dustin Demon
post Oct 25 2015, 03:59 PM
Post #32

Video Game Hero

Just pledged $10, but might bump up to $25, I'd love to be in a DKVine Skype chat.
how do i rite sig
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Sean
post Oct 25 2015, 04:01 PM
Post #33

Immortal Monkey

You would almost need to see the chat in any recording involving the chat in a substantial way; hark the sad tale of Aussie Ben's DKJV Radio show. (It wouldn't be that bad, but just saying, precedent is set.)
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
The Saf
post Oct 25 2015, 04:20 PM
Post #34

Here's Andrey satirizing that episode
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
NES Boy
post Oct 25 2015, 05:36 PM
Post #35

Secret Squirrel

So you're currently getting $280 per month through 17 patrons. I've calculated the percentage of the remaining Milestone Goals:
  • Milestone 2: The Vine Concludes(ish) -- 93.(3)% reached
  • Milestone 3: Chad Gets Twitchy -- 56% reached
  • Milestone 4: Elvis and Slick Monty Regenerates -- 28% reached
  • Milestone 5: The Vine Returns -- 18.(6)% reached
  • Milestone 6: Fast-Travel Activated -- 11.2% reached
  • Milestone 7: Hyle Quits His Job! -- 5.6% reached
  • Milestone 8: Elvis and Slick Monty: Season Three! -- 0.8% reached
  • Milestone 9: The Kongvention -- 0.56% reached
[IMG]http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/Ax-Em/yelling.gif[/IMG]
Feel the terror! Experience the horror! Witness this guy fail to keep a straight face!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Alph
post Oct 25 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #36

Video Game Hero

Live call-ins for the live episodes sounds like an awesome idea to me. Although, it could be a bit difficult to regulate. When radio stations take live calls they use screeners and reserve the ability to hang up on anyone at any time, which keeps things fast paced and under control. At the very least Chad and Hyle would need the ability to hang up on people just so we don't spend a half hour listening to one caller ramble on and on, but that might also risk getting patrons upset.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
NES Boy
post Oct 25 2015, 07:07 PM
Post #37

Secret Squirrel

Visual proof of live call-ins going wrong (the fun truly begins at 1:12):
[IMG]http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/Ax-Em/yelling.gif[/IMG]
Feel the terror! Experience the horror! Witness this guy fail to keep a straight face!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
M-Dog1000000
post Oct 25 2015, 07:45 PM
Post #38

Lord of Games

Oooh, this should make up for not contributing as a silverbacker.

Well, I can't give too much, student loan debts and what have you, but I can do five bucks a month. My first Patreon too!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
TheMasterDS
post Oct 25 2015, 08:55 PM
Post #39

Master of Banana Coin

QUOTE(The Saf @ Oct 25 2015, 05:20 PM) *

I love this.
Ghoooooost
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
The_acz
post Oct 26 2015, 09:15 AM
Post #40

MIWAFYH

CONGRATS ON $300! Can't wait to see the vine concludeish. Finishing up the season 1 look back, then scrambled eggs, and then finally season 2.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 26 2015, 11:35 AM
Post #41

Queen Banana Bird

Yeah, this is some fantastic momentum we've established, and everyone that's donated is owed a MASSIVE debt of gratitude. Hopefully you appreciate the way we're paying down that gratitude debt with all the podcasty goodness starting this week! There's been a lot of good feedback about the bonus Kongversation Live episode. We'll get back to you on the schedule for that episode, the first of which will be in early to mid November, on either a Saturday or Sunday.

Everybody at the $25 tier has been contacted via Patreon for their Skype ID. We've already got a few people in the Inner Circle chat and it's shaping up to be a great extension of the forum. As any upcoming DKVine content spreads its wings onto the (what was it, Hyle?) dewy morn, the Inner Circle will hear about it first!

And acz, nobody will think any less of you for skipping Scrambled Eggs. Everybody involved with that production recommends the tactic.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Sey
post Oct 26 2015, 12:04 PM
Post #42

Brother Bear

Scrambled Eggs was one of the best mornings at work I ever had. It was a few months ago and I was working some particularly shitting stock crates that day. It was almost Lynchian in the way it chronicled a group of wedding guest's slow descent into madness... I must have quoted Hyle's "Now George!" for weeks.

In regards to the Patreon, I don't get paid until Thursday so please don't think I'm dicking you around. It's been a long month and Halo 5 is unfortunately my main priority this week. I want to throw down $40 for the WBIB poster but I don't want to miss the exclusive Matt Cornah song deal so I'm going to have to go for $30 this month as it's so limited.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
The_acz
post Oct 26 2015, 12:14 PM
Post #43

MIWAFYH

QUOTE(Chad @ Oct 26 2015, 10:35 AM) *

And acz, nobody will think any less of you for skipping Scrambled Eggs. Everybody involved with that production recommends the tactic.

I think I'm good. If I can enjoy the kongversation episode 131: BEARS, I think I can survive and enjoy scrambled eggs. If not, please play the court theme from DKC 2 at my funeral.

UPDATE: I just finished listening to the entirety of scrambled eggs and am now a dead hollow husk inside. I was given the warnings, but I thought I could handle it with my history of seeing weird shit on the internet. Never in my life have I been so wrong.
IPB Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Slush
post Oct 26 2015, 02:00 PM
Post #44

Queen Banana Bird

Yes, a major thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far or is planning to join up. WE'RE GOING TO GET A NEW EPISODE OF THE VINE! HOLY SHIT!

We're actually talking about adding another Milestone soon. It's one a lot of people have been requesting, and, well, we might as well, right? More to come soon.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Yusuf
post Oct 26 2015, 03:07 PM
Post #45

Video Game Hero

Major congrats on the milestone, DK Vine crew. I'm greatly anticipating the new episode of The Vine. I likely won't be able to donate for quite a while, but I'm very glad you've got such a good number of donations so early. At this rate, I may be closing the gap for the Scrambled Eggs Musical by the time I eventually donate!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
MetroAndroid
post Oct 27 2015, 11:44 AM
Post #46

No Hoper

Here's hoping Kevin Callahan can pull a little out of the DKR2 fund for DK Vine.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
I.M.Gibbon
post Oct 27 2015, 02:10 PM
Post #47

Immortal Monkey

I will be donating, but I don't really want any public acknowledgment. Can I give you extra money to not read my name out and stuff? Or only read out my forum handle?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 27 2015, 09:23 PM
Post #48

Queen Banana Bird

Haha, no extra money required. Just shoot us a message with your preferred name via Patreon so we know who to replace.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
TheMasterDS
post Oct 27 2015, 09:28 PM
Post #49

Master of Banana Coin

My Patreon account is private due to the risk of horrible people harassing patrons of a certain prominent figure in gaming. Do you guys see me on your end slash will my name be read? I'm not sure how that works.
Ghoooooost
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Chad
post Oct 27 2015, 09:31 PM
Post #50

Queen Banana Bird

Master, it just shows us your online moniker. And we were planning to read your handle out on the special KV Live bonus episode, but we don't have to... just let us know either way.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Start new topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2017 - 03:47 AM
Banana Coins don't grow on trees! Please help keep this site running.
DK Vine Forums